Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vanilla sauce

I promised Hana this recipe last week. I have been lazy for a long time..thus the absence of postings for this blog...there are days in which the ideas are circulating in my mind but to drag my body to the computer is such a chore...I know that I really have to pull myself together and start doing whatever I really have to do..my studies I mean.
Okay Hana...the credit for the recipe should be given to somebody..unfortunately, I do not know who...this was given to me by my mom's neighbour...I regretted not taking the one given by the expert in Ancasa KL...yg tu setakat ni mmg best...
Ingredients:
500 ml full cream milk
100g sugar
20g custard
250 ml fresh milk
Method:
1. Mix the fresh milk and custard. put aside.
2. Mix n stir all other ingredients in a pot n bring it to boil.
3. When it boils (no 2 tadi) add in mixture in no 1..kacau if not berketul nanti)
4. Leave it to boil for about 2 mins.
5. Leave it to cool then sieve..
Actually, I have yet to try this recipe myself...Hana try dululah ya....

1 comment:

Nurulhana Hussain said...

Tqvm Ti, I've copied but yet to try. Will let you know the outcome.