Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mini Reunion & Hanna's Wedding

Mini Reunion
It's a long day today...the day started with me going to the kids' school to pay the school fees. I went home expecting the other half and the kids were ready to go..but..as usual everyone was not ready...something that I should not be surprised of..I did not want to waste my time being stressed up or angry..so, I used the time waiting by doing whatever needed to be done at home..house chores ni never ending..sejak2 tak de bibik ni tak menang tangan dibuatnya..
The mini reunion went well..Ella & Ina (the organizer), Alis (bonda) n her daughter, Haniza, Hana accompanied by her Nuha n Izzah, Mama n daughter, Kamilia n yours truly...Am waiting for photos taken by Hana. Looking forward to the year end reunion which is planned to be on a bigger scale..go Ella n Ina...
Hanna's Wedding
After maghrib we quickly got ready to go to Shah Alam..to kak Mala's residence...she is hosting a nikah ceremony of one of her twins, Hanna. Although I don't visit kak Mala very often..the memories of our childhood days are fresh in my mind. As for Hanna..we only met on very few occasions..itupun when she was still small..during her birth, once in Subang Jaya, and on my wedding.....she has grown up into a fine, beautiful young lady..Selamat Pengantin Baru..may this marriage will always be blessed...

No comments: