Thursday, July 16, 2009

Children

For us parents..we are entrusted with our children. Blessed with children but humongous responsibilities to carry on our shoulders. We have to guide our children, feed them, care for them, love them etc...
I only have three children..alhamdulillah..however, upon reflection, I have this thought that I am not destined to have many children because I do not have the patience and many other characteristics that fit those who can handle many children..I do not reach that level...
Nevertheless, I know with my three children, I have done my very best to provide them with love, care, education and all things possible for a child. It is always in my prayer that my children will always be successful in this world and the hereafter...and only Allah can help me...InsyaAllah

No comments: