Sunday, November 2, 2008

Study Day

Salam..today is a study day for me. In fact, started studying yesterday. This is going to be the last final that I am going to sit for this semester. Had one on Friday. Alhamdulillah, rasanya macam ok but tak taulah..guess I have to wait for the result to know for sure.
Saturday and Sunday..weekends are normally the days to spend with the family..take the kids to the book store or jalan-jalan but not this week...In fact writing this entry is just a means of taking a break from my study...dah 2 hari tak masak..today pun makan roti je..luckily the kids can survive with bread but of course Adam needs more than that. Oh by the way the two boys and their dad had gone out to OU katanya...so that I could study in peace..said my husband. Sebenarnya..it was a great help. So I was left with my daughter.. she has to study as well for her final exam which starts tomorrow.
Feels like my head is already full with facts..just have to pray hard so that Allah will help me to remember whatever needs to be remembered in order to answer the questions tomorrow.

No comments: