Friday, November 28, 2008

MINI REUNION

After three days attending a conference, I was actually looking forward to yesterday for our mini reunion. But the conference first....
The conference was organized by the English language Department of the university where I am studying now..besides the knowledge gained throughout some of the papers presented I got to meet my ex-classmate (we were in the same class in form 2 and 3 at CBN). Gained some tips on the area that I am thinking of doing for my dissertation. Able to see TMM in person for the first time..
Well more conferences are waiting for me I guess.
The Reunion
Yesterday was a great day. Meeting old friends and ex-roommates..remembering our days in the States. Some not-so-nice incidents due to our immaturity...but those were the days gone by..Today, we are able to talk about it with laughter.
Looking at our grown up kids serves as a reminder that we are not getting any younger..
CKZ..hope we can do this more often. Give us a call whenever you are in town.
Ella, Ana, Nor and Haniza...we had fun, hadn't we?

1 comment:

Nurulhana Hussain said...

Really I had fun Yati. I felt blessed indeed that Allah still let us see each other. I did not mind doing the cooking at all. Meeting you girls worth all the troubles. How I wish we could do it more often.