Saturday, October 18, 2008

IOK

One of the courses that I am taking this semester is challenging, I would say, as the materials that I have to read are rather new to me..Hellinistic Philosophy, Bediuzzaman Said Nursi to name a few. Anyway, I find it enriching..the discussion part is challenging..I always make sure I come prepared for this class..don't want to sound so stupid in front of Dr F.
Dr F..a scholar she is..I admire her takes of the world..of things going around us...someone to whom you can look up to..can inspire you.
I was not very confident when I completed an assignment for her class..but got her feedback yesterday..alhamdulillah very encouraging...really boosted my confidence etc..
For the next two and a half weeks..have to concentrate on the final examination...tension gak..lots to read and understand...at this age rasa macam dah slow sikit...but will pray hard and of course work for it.

No comments: