Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Herani

Finally managed to have a look at Herani's thesis which is long overdue..Anyway, looking at the thickness of the volume..takut I. Boleh ke I produce one like that...InsyaAllah..must tell myself I can do it.
Syok sendiri lak tengok ada nama I kat acknowledgement..thanks for remembering me...kalau betul I lah..if not biarlah I perasan sorang-sorang. Anyway, just to let you know Herani..it is such a motivation...you are such a motivation for me too. Eventhough I wasn't even half way with you during your journey, the experiences shared were priceless. Looking at your thesis memang berbaloi...Tengah kecut perut ni nak exam this Friday..maklumlah dah lama tak sit for exams..except for PTK ari tu...
Know that your encouraging words are always there reminding, motivating me...
I was caught in an unexpected traffic jam at 10:45am kat tengah-tengah hutan after Templer Park tadi..tak tau kenapa ada road block. Bengkak gak coz dah plan things to do and especially on my readings....I take it as dugaan Ramadhan lah tu..
Salam

No comments: